Saturday, July 19, 2008

I Have A Hobby!

For months (years?) now Todd and various other members of my family have joked that I need to get a hobby. I guess chasing around and cleaning up after two 2-year-olds isn't enough these days. I hate to admit it, but they are right. I often complain that I'm too tired to do much of anything once the kids go to bed. All I can do is plant my butt on the couch and watch reality TV (and I don't plan on giving that up anytime soon!). Mommy guilt has kicked in and I feel bad that I don't have our family photos organized and my grand ideas of journaling every little thing Audrey and Nathan do hasn't really happened either. Todd is working nights now so I have no excuse! This blog is my new hobby! When the kids go to bed and the house is quiet, I can still sit on the couch while updating everyone on all the latest happenings. It's a lot easier than scrapbooking and I promise to keep on top of it!

No comments: