Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas at my parents' house

On actual Christmas day, I took the kids to my parents' house (while Todd slept from working the night before). They opened gifts with my brothers, sister and my parents. We went back home for naps, got dressed up, and came back (with Todd this time) for Christmas dinner. My counsins, aunt, uncle and grandma were there too. It was so nice to spend the day with family!

Audrey couldn't wait to show off her new Christmas dress (made by fellow twin mom Carla of babyjidesign.com).


Santa left stockings full of presents for the kids at my parents' house.

A flute! (a very LOUD flute)

Disney princess doll collection - wow!!!


A Wiggles guitar.

A box full of dress up clothes!

Nathan helping Todd open up his gifts.

Audrey snapped this photo of Uncle Ryan and Uncle Todd.

Audrey with her Aunt Kalyn and Great Grandma Davis.

No comments: